Friday, July 24, 2009

Patrick Joseph Buhse Vice President / Limited Partner


A very weird message from his wife, "I trust that wherever you are now will have many televisions to watch the Knicks..." combines with his limited partnership to place him on the rendered list. Wherever you are Pat, have a drink on me.



Patrick Joseph Buhse

Date of Birth: March 16, 1965
Department: Government Bonds
Position: Vice President / Limited Partner

I do not think I have the words to describe the man, my treasure, my hero, Patrick Joseph Buhse. Anyone who has the pleasure of knowing Patrick will remember his light, his spirit and his love in their own special way.

Although his time was cut much too short, I will look back with no regrets. I am only thrilled that I had my time, my love, and my children with him. Patrick lived a very rich, very full life. He never held back on anything and knew the true meaning of the word F-U-N. He loved vehemently, spent generously, acted unselfishly and laughed wholeheartedly. We will never forget the humor, the stories, and of course, the dancing without smiles on own faces.

I do not think I have to say how sad I am, how enraged and how cheated I feel for myself, Sloan, and William. So many unfulfilled dreams all shattered in a single moment of a single day that will live forever in infamy. But Patrick's legacy will always live on. He will always be in our hearts and in our souls. I see him every day in the faces of my children, in the eyes of his sister and brothers and in the love that is his family. Each time I see our friends I will remember the good times with joy and be very proud to have known him even if for only one second.

I trust that wherever you are now will have many televisions to watch the Knicks, March Madness, the Jets and any comedy even though you have seen it a thousand times. I hope the Budweisers are cold and the Absolute Citrons (no fruit!) flow. I hope the radio never stops playing Rap, Disco, Country or whatever is your latest find.

I trust that you and all the guys are looking down at us knowing we WILL be okay even now in our despair and sheer insanity and know it was ALL worthwhile.

Please know we will miss you dearly, will treasure you always and will love you every waking day of our lives.

Our love, our hugs, and smiles,
Susan, Sloan & Wil

No comments: